In 1989 Corally introduced their very first 1/10 scale car, the SP10. The overall design is using the typical features of early Corally pan cars.
- hardened Coral aluminium chassis and t-bar
- front end with integrated anti-roll bar
- rear axle with inboard thrust bearing and diff nut
- Corally diff uses drive plates instead of wheel hubs, these lock with rear wheel
- rear wheels are larger diameter and very lightweight
- wheels use no screws or nuts for fixing, just one large plastic clip
The SP10 is very similar to the SP12, their 1/12 scale car of that time frame. So something of a big brother.